Wednesday 20 August 2014

Trapped in the eye of terror

"And he watching us all through the eye... of terror!"

Trapped in the eye of terror
Just in case you were worried (I dont think you were, you probably didnt even know I was gone) I am not dead, I am just trapped in the eye of terror. Actually, thats not entirely true, what really happened was my play group moved from tuesday nights to saturday nights. Which apparently worked out best for everyone, except me. So I havent had any games of late and thus have not had any new revelations of what to do with chaos in 7th ed. I also wanted to include something about the new space wolves, and how they can upgrade practically any power weapon to +1 Strength for 5 points.

They did lose their stupid psychic defense, only grants Adamantium Will, but do get a dread with a storm shield.
Overall it looks like a decent book, but only time will tell. Personally Im looking forward to the new nurgle stand alone book which has been rumoured.

Until then I have to go before my Boss catched me:!

No comments:

Post a Comment