Tuesday 24 June 2014

Welcome to Chaos for the Chaos Gods!

"Its a forgeworld bloodthirster - they're bigger and
therefore much easier to shoot"
-Sgt Aldus Kronos : last words

Welcome to Chaos for the Chaos Gods!
This is the first post of my first blog and I can tell by the look on your face you care so much. 
I wouldnt call myself a veteran 40k player, as I have only been playing since the start of 5th edition, but I feel I have a few hundred games under my belt and can hopefully offer some advice and discussion with the other Warhammer 40k enthusiasts following the path of the darker powers.

First things first, I love to write lists. Oh so many lists. Possibly more than I like playing the game, which is a lot. And I always had a spot in my heart for the poor little Chaos Space Marines and their little Daemonic friends. Even through some hard times of severe nerfing and so called "unplayable codex" issues.

As a working class man, I really only have time to play 1 maybe 2 games per week, so most of my lists get thrown away and thus I feel sad knowing they were lost into the aether. Well I decided I would post them on line and maybe, just maybe someone would read them and try them out for me. So if you have any comments, I will try and get to you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment