Tuesday 8 July 2014

Unbound list ahoy!

Python were all secretly flying Daemon Princes.

Unbound list ahoy! 
So I thought I would put up an unbound list, what I suspect will become of the flying circus chaos daemons lists, or the like. Fateweaver will still be a thing, but I think most of his power will be to use the reroll each turn as most of your warp charges will be consumed by the Daemon princes trying to use iron arm/endurance/summon daemons powers.

Something like this 1850 points

Bloodthirster (Greater gift x2, lesser gift)
Fateweaver
Lord of change (Psy lvl 3, Greater gift, exalted gift)

Daemon Prince of Nurgle (Wings, Armour, Psy lvl 3, Greater gift)
Daemon Prince of Nurgle (Wings, Armour, Psy lvl 3, Greater gift)
Daemon Prince of Nurgle (Wings, Armour, Psy lvl 3, Greater gift)

The opening of the force organisation chart allows us to use nurgle princes without a great unclean one. While Im sure there are a bunch of people who will swear by the GUO, I dont think he has his uses in a Flying circus list.

I prefer the nurgle princes, as although the slaaneshi princes have had success in the past, I felt if you didnt get iron arm, your whips were barely tickling marines (rending is only on your combat weapons) and most flyers would die to the vector strikes, or be ignored as you smashed their infantry.

Im not sure if you will end up missing the whips. But the nurgle ones seem better for getting into combat considering the turn you have to sit around with your fingers up your bum. Jink + shrouded is very nice.

Im not sure about the thirster. Maybe he should be a second Lord of Change, but I really wanted to use my thirster model. (all my Greater Daemons and Princes are the solid metal ones).

I think the lord of change + staff is a better bet. I just dont have enough Lord of Change models. Maybe for some of you richer folks out there. I think the Thirster might have a better chance at beating grey knights, with the exceptional WS. Not sure will try and test tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment